Promomento’s Sample Policy
At Promomento, we happily provide samples to qualified buyers who purchase on behalf of organizations, businesses, schools, and other professional or non-profit groups. Samples can only be shipped to a commercial address. For samples we cannot ship to a residential address or a PO box.
Here’s how our sample policy works:
• Because we sell custom imprinted products, our samples are decorated with an example of our imprinting method. In most cases we do not sell blank (unimprinted) samples.
• We decorate our samples with random logos. That means your sample will have somebody else's logo on it. That's not an error! We use random logos as a way to keep our samples affordable. We call these Random Samples.
• If you want to see your logo on a sample, we offer two options: Virtual Proofs and Speculative Samples. A Virtual Proof is a photo image of your logo on the product. It is typically free or low cost if you provide us with vector artwork. A Speculative Sample is your logo on a quantity of one product. Speculative samples are quite costly. If you are interested in a Virtual Proof or a Speculative Sample, please contact us for details.
• To order a Random Sample, click the Get A Sample button on the product page. Samples are not available for some of our products.
• You can also request a sample by calling us at 1-877-628-4646.
• When you request a sample, we will charge you for the cost of the sample plus shipping. Established customers can expect discounted or free samples as our business relationship grows.
• If you place a full production order for the sample item within 90 days of receiving it, we will credit your production order for the cost of the sample. Shipping charges are not credited.
• If you order multiple samples, we will credit you for the item that you actually order, not for all samples you request.
• If you order samples of multiple items, a separate shipping charge may apply to each item, even if separate shipping charges do not appear in your shopping cart. If you need samples of multiple items, we can provide you with an estimate of your shipping charges.
• If you prefer to have samples shipped on your own Fedex or UPS account, please provide your account information in the Notes field when you order. Samples cannot be shipped via US Postal Service. For samples shipped to addresses outside the continental U.S. please contact us before placing your order.
• Samples are yours to keep! They are not returnable. We issue refunds for samples only if you place a full production order for the item.
• Promomento provides samples to qualified buyers. Due to the occasional misuse of samples, we reserve the right to decline a sample request at our discretion.
Policy Updated: February 10, 2012